ActiveSync support in Group-Office 3.4!
In this release we bring you a lot of small improvements across all modules and also Microsoft ActiveSync support so you can sync with any phone that supports ActiveSync. This means you can sync with iPhones, Nokia's, Google Android and of course Windows Mobile. Setting up synchronization with contacts, appointments, tasks and e-mail is really easy now!
We also improved the link browser and management of newsletters a lot. With the new advanced search in the addressbook you can select any dataset from the addressbook and save that search.
Check out the changelog for a full list of changes:
- Microsoft ActiveSync support for sync with iphone, android, Nokia etc.
- Maximize window automatically when the window is larger then the current screen resolution.
- Create links from files
- Created a copy function in the billing catalog
- Improved browsing of links and global searcing. The linkbrowser shows a preview on the right just like e-mail works. This way it's much easier to browse links and search results.
- Possible to predefine some default link folders. They will automatically be created when you create a new project for example.
- Add user groups and addresslist to appointments at once.
- Compose e-mail from the New menu at contacts, companies and project which will be linked automatically.
- Conflict checking on the server when adding appointments
- Button to jump to own calendar
- Created a merged view in the calendar to view appointments from multiple persons in one grid.
- Cache mail body to improve speed and reduce load on the IMAP server
- Show addressbook when selecting contacts in autocomplete and addressbook dialog
- Added spellcheck
- Added buttons for indenting and clear formatting.
Addressbook & Addresslists
- Advanced search improved. You can build any SQL query.
- Added image to contacts
- Easier adding of contacts to addresslists. You can add an entire result of an advanced search query.
- More control over sent mailings. There's one central status screen where you can see all sent mailings. From there it's possible to pause and start them again. You can also view the log and message from the status window.
- Automatic rounding of timeregistration entries to 15 or 30 minutes for example.