Group-Office 3.02-stable-11 released
A lot of enhancements were made like all the files at contacts, projects and companies are now accessible through logical paths in the file manager. Multiple sender aliases can be defined in the e-mail module and a lot of new features were added to the projects module.
Here is a full list of changes:
- Moved comments to Community version
- Project templates extended with subprojects and tasks
- A responsible user can be selected at a project and you can filter on that.
- Script to sync files with the filesystem was added.
- Changed lost password procedure. Now an e-mail is sent with a link to click on where the user can change the password. This method is more secure because with the old method is was possible to change someone's password if you knew the e-mail address.
- Changed files module. All the modules store the files in logical paths now.
eg. The files of a contact are in contacts/Addressbook name/S/Merijn Schering. All the filesystem entries are stored in the database now for better performance. The downside is that the database needs to be synced when changes on the filesystem are made by another program like Samba, FTP, WebDAV etc.
- Multiple e-mail sender aliases per mailbox can be defined now.
- Store a default e-mail template so it always shows on top.
- PDF export / mail function for the addressbook and billing module
- Projects treeview for easier navigation
- Add event to multiple calendars without sending an invitation
- A lot of Windows enhancements. libwbxml, zip and unzip work now and the
installation is improved for Windows too.
- GOTA didn't always report failure. Error handling is improved.
- Bug fixes and translation updates