Group-Office 3.7.5 is released!
This release has a lot of enhancements under the hood. Everything has been optimized to work well in very large environments such as more then 20.000 users. There are also some interesting new features such as Sieve mail filtering support, Public icalendar files for calendars, Shared IMAP accounts and better LDAP authentication connectivity. Check out the new features now on a free trial or download the Community version!
Here's the changelog:
- Public icalendar file
- Sieve e-mail filtering support
- Optimized for very large installations 20.000 users
- Sharing of e-mail accounts
- LDAP authenticaton has more flexible mapping
- Automatic project name with id number
- Standard timeregistration entries selectable from a list.
- Custom fields for timeregistration entries in Multiple day mode.
- Preset the folder view for other users.
- Standard e-mail folders are created in English on the IMAP server and are translated by Group-Office. This provides better consistency.