Thanks for reply...
I got result by this...
I have 2 question?
1)May i know, What are the tables affected when i add a user and its values?
ie. what are the entries will insert or update in the tables?
2) In acl table there are few records having user_id is 0, but it had group_id? for what purpose we did this.
I sortly breif what i learn?
1) Adding user -> insert into table users
2) Get the max of id from acl_items, update to users, acl_id column as (max(acl_id)+1)
3) Insert in to acl table, read & write module id for the user, along with this insert the email id into the acl_item table, get that id and insert into acl table for that user, also update group id.
4) Put the entry in the users_group table for this user.
Is the above steps is correct... if not, pls.. tell me...
Thanks & Regards