I'm using eGroupware 1.6 as my primary CRM now and looking to change for GroupOffice.
I have just install the community version of GroupOffice link it to my mail server(hmailserver).
My first impression of the mail client of GO compare to felamimail of EGW, is that :
Good or better :
- can attach more that one file at the time
- the possibility to create a zip file with all of the attach file received
- the template look easier to use (I need to test more)
- when you reply, you start at the top of the email not the bottom (it look that EGW v1.10 will have that)
- look better
- I don't see any way to
- no check box next to email to select more that one (but able to create the same thing with CRTL)
What is features that felamimail as, that the client of GO don't?
Just my rapid observation.