We're proud to announce Group-Office version 6.5. This version brings you various enhancements.
Smaller header bar
A small visual enhancement but with great benefits. We made the top bar smaller by integrating the navigation tabs into it. This gives you more space for the app.
Smarter employee management
Manage all employment settings from the user dialog. Manage activities, holiday hours and fees at one place. Holiday calculations are automatically made based on the employment agreements. The new business module is the base for time tracking, projects and financial modules.
Manage your businesses and activities
|Manage the employee and agreements|
Get insight in what happened in detail with the new history logging module. It keeps track of everything. Even property changes are supported.
|History module showing details of changes|
Improved import and export
Import and export supports excel files now too and you can save column presets that you often use.
Various export options
|Save your common used columns|
New license system
We've made our license system easier. Instead of uploading files you can now register your key inside Group-Office.
Also a lot of smaller changes were made like:
- Core: Module dependencies are respected when installing
- Comments: Editable date field
- Address book: Removed starred functionality for performance reasons
- Core: New global search design to improve performance on larger databases
- Documenttemplates: add selectable folder option
- Core: Default authentication domain is appended automatically when local user isn't available. This allows ldap users to login with their username without appending or selecting a domain. Removed the domain combo because it's no longer needed with this change.
Upgrading is recommended for everyone!
Get started by reading the docs here: https://groupoffice.readthedocs.io/en/latest/upgrade/upgrade.html