Status of WebDAV / SabreDAV

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in the other catagories :) (and of course is about Group-Office)

Moderator: Developers

certgo1

Status of WebDAV / SabreDAV

Postby certgo1 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:19 pm

Groupoffice (currently 6.2) webdav has been working solidly for the last four years, but unfortunately the latest update of Windows 10 (10 May 2019) has broken it for me.

From what I can tell, it is a quota or permissions issue whereby a PROPFIND request is returning 0 bytes for the quota, or possibly the Microsoft client (WebDAV MiniRedir) is not able to access the appropriate property as it seems that PROPFIND returns 401.

Is webdav still actively supported within GroupOffice, and if so is it worth migrating to 6.4?

I have tried searching for a similar report on the SabreDAV forum, but it seems that the forum is no longer active. I do see that there is activity of the Github page, but no mention of this problem.

I really like the tight integration within GroupOffice and would prefer to use the files / webdav module over any other cloud service.
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Status of WebDAV / SabreDAV

Postby mschering » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Are you on the latest 6.2? I recall fixing an issue related to this a while back. Possibly it was fixed in 6.3+ only.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering
Intermesh
certgo1

Re: Status of WebDAV / SabreDAV

Postby certgo1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:59 am

Thank you for your response and I am sorry that I only just saw it.

I will look into migrating to the latest version over the next week or so and post an update once that is complete.

Thanks again!