future of GO

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in the other catagories :) (and of course is about Group-Office)

Moderator: Developers

robertboyl

future of GO

Postby robertboyl » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Hello!

A friend showed me GO webmail system and it is very nice, I enjoyed it. However, I noticed and he commented that some features have taken quite some time, such as the mobile interface or threaded view of emails.

We're truely considering purchasing GO for our ISP, to offer it as a service. I would like to have more concrete information on future plans. When is a new revamped version expected? Is there a roadmap of the product that we can follow with the main features and improvements that are planned?

Thank you!

- Rob
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: future of GO

Postby mschering » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:27 am

We're working hard on Group-Office 7. It's taking quite some time to rebuild all of it because it's a very big software package!

But we're also constantly developing Group-Office 6 in paralell. New releases are made every week!

We're soon going to post an updated demo of Group-Office 7 so you can check the current state.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering
Intermesh
robertboyl

Postby robertboyl » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:08 pm

Hello,

Thank you! That's great news. If if you have an idea of release date, please inform.

Also, consider a roadmap, as simple as it may be, just so one can have an idea of what is to come, etc.

- Rob
RashidS

Postby RashidS » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:26 am

Hi, it’s great to here that you are rebuilding Group-Office 6.
Eagerly waiting for it

Return to “GroupOffice main discussion”