groupofficecli.php -r=files/folder/syncFilesystem Error

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in the other catagories :) (and of course is about Group-Office)

Moderator: Developers

kimthostrup

groupofficecli.php -r=files/folder/syncFilesystem Error

Postby kimthostrup » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:19 am

Hi Experts,

I am in the process of migrating my GO 5.0.112 server to a new VPS and I have followed the
"https://www.group-office.com/wiki/Moving_or_backup_an_installation"
procedure to du the migration. After copying the /home/ and the database I ran the
"http://some_url_to_groupoffice.com/install/"
and all went well, but since I haven't made the actual "failover" yet, then I rsync'ed some new files to the new GO (running 6.2) and to make sure that these files was "imported" correctly I ran
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /home/groupoffice

to make sure all the newly copied files had the right ownership, and the I ran
sudo -u www-data php /usr/share/groupoffice/groupofficecli.php -r=files/folder/syncFilesystem

which runs for a while and then comes with the following error:
----snip----
PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/files/model/File.php on line 261
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function isWritable() on null in /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/files/model/File.php:261
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/groupoffice/go/base/db/ActiveRecord.php(3190): GO\Files\Model\File->beforeSave()
#1 /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/files/model/Folder.php(678): GO\Base\Db\ActiveRecord->save()
#2 /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/files/model/Folder.php(781): GO\Files\Model\Folder->addFile('H-07-01951-0096...')
#3 /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/files/model/Folder.php(800): GO\Files\Model\Folder->syncFilesystem(true, false)
#4 /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/files/model/Folder.php(800): GO\Files\Model\Folder->syncFilesystem(true, false)
#5 /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/files/model/Folder.php(800): GO\Files\Model\Folder->syncFilesystem(true, false)
#6 /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/files/model/Folder.php(800): GO\Files\Model\Folder->syncFilesystem(true, false)
#7 /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/files/model/Folder.php(800): GO\Files\Model\Folder->syncFilesystem(true, false)
#8 /usr/share in /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/files/model/File.php on line 261

----snip----

I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.
ps. I have 630G files, and a 286MB Database

Thanks
Kim

Return to “GroupOffice main discussion”