Strange missing translation detail

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in the other catagories :) (and of course is about Group-Office)

Moderator: Developers

DanielMalmgren

Strange missing translation detail

Postby DanielMalmgren » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 am

Hi.
I just noticed something quite weird here. I do like this:

1. Type a name in the search box (the one by the main menu at the top)
2. Under "type" at the left, select "users" (I'm running a swedish GO here, so I'm actually choosing "Användare")

When doing this I get a list of users with the chosen name. The strange thing is that in the type column it says "User" on some of them and "Användare" (swedish for user) on some. I've dug for a bit but I can't seem to find what the difference between the ones with translated types and the ones with english ones are. Is this just something I'm missing in the swedish translation?

Not that it's a huge problem. But I was quite surprised :wink:

/Daniel
rosetta
Group-Office Expert
Group-Office Expert

Re: Strange missing translation detail

Postby rosetta » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 am

"Tjänare" Daniel,

I tested this on 3.7 and also have some issues.

1. I search up users via the search box. It says "Brukere" on the left panel, and "Brukere" on my mid panel. (Norwegian language).
2. I change UI to swedish. It says "Användare" on the left panel and "Brukere" on my mid panel (!)

If I do this on 4.0 I have "Användare" both in the left panel and in the mid panel. Perhaps it's better to wait for 4.0.
DanielMalmgren

Re: Strange missing translation detail

Postby DanielMalmgren » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:33 am

eagle wrote:If I do this on 4.0 I have "Användare" both in the left panel and in the mid panel. Perhaps it's better to wait for 4.0.
Yep. Since it's not a big problem I guess I'll do that then...

/Daniel