assign module for user group

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in the other catagories :) (and of course is about Group-Office)

Moderator: Developers

qillbel

assign module for user group

Postby qillbel » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:27 pm

hi all...

It seems pretty stupid question... but i was struggle to how can we assign which module for particular "user group".
When i create new "user group" named "LEVEL_1 "under the "Groups" tab, I cannot assign (use or manage) which module for LEVEL_1. I double click LEVEL_1, but all I see is just "authorized group" and "authorized user"..

And how can I delete Group "Everyone"..

Thanks and my apologize for this stupid question
rosetta
Group-Office Expert
Group-Office Expert

Re: assign module for user group

Postby rosetta » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:29 pm

In the "Groups" tab ("Groups module") you create groups and add users to them.

You can then use the groups other places in Group-Office. For example you can share a file directory with a group - or single users.

>but i was struggle to how can we assign which module for particular "user group".

You do this in the "Modules module" :D

>And how can I delete Group "Everyone"..

You can't. Think of it as "Everyone" is not a group - it is *everyone* - so it should not be deleted.
qillbel

Postby qillbel » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:56 am

Thanks for the quick response...

But let say, now I have 3 default groups (Admin, Internal and Everyone). In default Internal group can use email module, but not to manage it.
Now, I don't want the Internal Group to use and manage email module. How do I do that ?

I thought by just double clicking on Internal group, and change the mark on tick-box from "use" to "not use", but I cant see the tick-boxes of 3 rules.

thanks in advance
rosetta
Group-Office Expert
Group-Office Expert

Postby rosetta » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:55 am

>Now, I don't want the Internal Group to use and manage email module. How do I do that ?

Start menu > Modules > Doubleclick on "Email" > Single click on "Internal" > Click "Delete" button.
2012-09-02_09h54_14.jpg
2012-09-02_09h54_14.jpg (37.59 KiB) Viewed 3740 times