Professional version

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in the other catagories :) (and of course is about Group-Office)

Moderator: Developers

dkittell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dkittell » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:35 pm

Intermesh wrote:5.Support and service
You will receive all the support you'll need. If you have problems related to Group-Office Intermesh will do anything in its power to solve it. Users may contact Intermesh by phone or e-mail and will be answered by a technician who speaks fluent English and knows Group-Office inside out immediately.

Support contract
1 Bugs and problems
1.1 Reports can be made by e-mail or phone. Reports will be answered within 4 working hours. Working hours are hours between 6:00 am and 6:00 om GMT
1.2 If the problems are caused by Group-Office then they will be solved instantly and free of charge. No matter how much working hours. Problems related to your hardware are not under no circumstances covered by this contract.
2 Management
2.1 Updates will be remotely installed and configured free of charge.
2.2 Users will be created and managed for you.
2.3 The user will have to provide are remote SSH login to Intermesh to allow Intermesh to install updates.
3 Making adjustments to the software
It could be that some parts of Group-Office doesn't work the way you want or you need a little fine tuning. Small adjustments that don take longer then two working hours can be made for free of charge. It is not allowed that somebody else then an employee of Intermesh makes adjustments to the Group-Office system. In that case all warranty is void.
4 Test environment
When we make changes or develop new software for you we install a test environment for you. This is a second installation of Group-Office where you can test the new software without the risk of damaging your live installation.
5 Contact
You will have one person who you have contact with and deals with your support. This way you are in contact with somebody who knows your situation
6 Advice
Intermesh is always there for you for questions about Group-Office. Intermesh can advise you about the hardware and operating system for example. Group-Office also works with a lot of other third party software. You can always ask for a professional advice.
7 Terms & payment
This agreement shall run until the end of the current year and you will be billed annually. The initial and minimum term of this Agreement is for 1 year. This Agreement shall automatically renew for a similar term thereafter, until terminated by either party with 30 days prior notice unless terminated in one of the following ways:
7.1 By either party, by notifying the other in writing by November 30 of any given year that this agreement will not be renewed.
7.2 By Intermesh, upon thirty (30) days' written notice, if user breaches any material and substantial provision of this agreement and has not cured by the end of the 30 days.
7.3 User becomes more than ninety (90) days in arrears in payment of its account with Intermesh

Sounds good but what is a ball park figure for pricing?
David Kittell
Owner / Developer
Kittell.net
mediatech

Postby mediatech » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:01 pm

dkittell wrote:Sounds good but what is a ball park figure for pricing?

Full discloser is a typically good business practice. We are more reluctant to purchase support if we don't know the price.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:48 pm

GroupOffice Professional server license (5 users included) costs yearly: € 450/­ $ 560/­ £ 315,00

Extra users:
Number of extra users Price per month per user
1 to 10 € 7,50 / $ 9,00 / £ 5,50
10 to 25 € 5,00 / $ 6,50 / £ 3,50
25 to 50 € 3,00 / $ 3,75 / £ 2,00
50 or more Contact for quote

You can take a 30 day trial. After 30 days you can decide about the purchase.

Noncommercial organizations and educational services get 50% discount on all fees.

Postby Guest » Sun May 15, 2005 8:53 am

Nowhere in GO site is this per user license mentioned.

Where did you find it?
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mschering » Sun May 15, 2005 10:44 am

This is old. The new license:

€ 199,00 to purchase a package for one installation only without support
€ 45,00 per month to recieve installation support and approximately 4 updates per year. The updates will be installed for you. Minimum period is one year.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering
Intermesh
_endtransmission_

Postby _endtransmission_ » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:19 pm

I'm sorry, thats 45 pounds not 45,000 pounds - yes?
dkittell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dkittell » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:16 am

_endtransmission_ wrote:I'm sorry, thats 45 pounds not 45,000 pounds - yes?

€ 45,00 is 45 Euros. the comma is the decimal point in EU
David Kittell
Owner / Developer
Kittell.net
nekromancer13

Intermesh Contact

Postby nekromancer13 » Wed May 03, 2006 9:31 pm

Hi,

I'm been trying to get in contact with Intermesh offices via email,
is has been a week and still no response!

I'm interested in buying the GO professional and a year of support for a Non-for-profit Organization.

Is Intermesh not taking any new Clients?

Can any one provide me with a contact information for Intermesh besides the info account? No luck using that account!!

Thanks
NK13
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mschering » Thu May 04, 2006 8:03 am

Of course we are taking new clients. This must be some kind of misunderstanding.

Please resend the e-mail or ask your questions here.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering

Intermesh
ayakovenko

Re: Professional version

Postby ayakovenko » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:16 am

There is version 4.0 in the project state on SVN
Can we purshase version 3.7pro and later when 4.0 becomes stable upgrade to it for free of charge?

And another question:
we will not use a lot of abilities PRO version like sync, it is no need for us
Only needs is GOTA (transfer agent)
Do developer planning to offer different packs of encoded futures, not only all-in-one?
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mschering » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:29 am

You will get a year of free upgrades. After that you can renew it for 199 euro per year. I think 4.0 will be done within one year!

We don't have plans to sell modules separately because we can only provide good support for this price.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering

Intermesh
TTX.eXe

Postby TTX.eXe » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:45 pm

I dont understand this policy, other firms like woltlab sell their products with and without support, some users dont need that support, and if they need, the support ticket costs extra...that is fair.
i would buy the active sync module for example... but not the whole product. For privat persons that price is much too expensive...
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mschering » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:23 am

I'm sorry, but that's the way we work. We don't want to sell it without support because we learned that's the best way to get happy customers.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering

Intermesh
TTX.eXe

Postby TTX.eXe » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Not really, i would be happy to buy active-sync feature for my private office, but i can't, so i'm not happy and no customer :(
webwolfi

Postby webwolfi » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 am

there is a lot (!) of work done for free in the community version. This system can only work if they can earn money with the professional version. I like the way they do it and its worth every cent i pay to them.

Return to “GroupOffice main discussion”