Calendar notification error

Having trouble installing Group-Office? No worries. Help is on the way.

Moderator: Developers

broberg

Calendar notification error

Postby broberg » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:00 am

Hi

[Fri Nov 16 07:52:11.610680 2018] [:error] [pid 4018] [client 1.2.3.4:56164] Exception in /usr/share/groupoffice/modules/calendar/controller/EventController.php at line 200: Ask permission, referer: https://a.b.c/groupoffice/
[Fri Nov 16 07:52:15.421428 2018] [:error] [pid 4018] [client 1.2.3.4:56164] ErrorException in /usr/share/groupoffice/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php at line 94: stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=`a.b.c' did not match expected CN=`localhost', referer: https://a.b.c/groupoffice

I have installed Group Office mailserver (6.3.50) on a Debian 9.5 server. The server use tls encryption and certificates for apache, postfix, dovecot and groupoffice. Https connections and sending/receiving emails via Groupoffice works fine except for calendar notifications. The error messages above are from the apache2/error.log file. They appear when a calendar event has been created and e-mails to participants are about to be sent.

To me it looks as if the swiftmailer used by the calendar module just tries to send via "localhost" without checking the smtp/imap settings in Groupoffice.

Any ideas about a solution is most welcome.
//Leif
broberg

Re: Calendar notification error

Postby broberg » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:26 am

The error message I get when the Calendar tries to send an e-mail to the participants in an event is:
stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=`a.b.c' did not match expected CN=`localhost'

I can provoke the same error for System Notification e-mails if I set the Hostname to localhost instead of the full server name (for which the certificate "a.b.c" is issued) in the "System Settings / Notification" configuration. Is it possible to configure the Calendar modules e-mail settings somewhere? Could one make the Calender module send e-mails through the users outgoing smtp?

//Leif