E-Mail folder empty

Having trouble installing Group-Office? No worries. Help is on the way.

Moderator: Developers

Eric

E-Mail folder empty

Postby Eric » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:32 pm

2.12c

After updating from 2.10 I get all data (not the structure at "files", OK, no big problem), the imap e-mail accounts are shown too.

After adding password again (for security reasons, good !) the mail folder are all empty!.

New mails were indicated by the numbers after the folder name, but I see on the rigth side no mails at all. I update from cvs, but that didnt't help. (In the same time the old 2.10 (another server) shows all mails, so the e-mail account works well)

What can I do?

Best regards
Eric
Eric

Urgent

Postby Eric » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:43 pm

hmm, I just want to work with the 2.12c, but the mails aren't shown. This could be only a minor problem, but how to solve?

Who can help? Thank you!
Eric
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mschering » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:43 pm

Check the account settings. Is the mailbox root correct? I can assure you Group-Office will of course never delete any e-mails with upgrades.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering
Intermesh
Eric

Root

Postby Eric » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:01 pm

Yes, nothing is deleted, but it is not shown ...

I have all settings done in 2.12c as in 2.10, but in 2.10 the mails are shown, in 2.12c not. I deleted the settings in 2.12c, and installed the account again, but the same problem appears ...

I changed in pop3, then the 1200 mails appear, but the program freezes, after changing to imap, the folder are all there, but again, all mails are not shown

Best regards
Eric
Eric

?

Postby Eric » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:41 am

No hint?

Hmm, so I cannot use the 2.12c, I should go back to 2.10. Would be nice, if some could give me an answer. If this problem cannot be solved, it is OK, then I will accept it and don't use the new version.

Best regards
Eric