Imap Error in 2.13

Having trouble installing Group-Office? No worries. Help is on the way.

Moderator: Developers

Eric

Imap Error in 2.13

Postby Eric » Thu May 05, 2005 12:14 pm

Hi,

I tried the 2.12 and now the 2.13. Every time the imap e-mail folders are shown, but not the content on the right site. In 2.10 it is OK.

I updated from 2.10 following: I restored a backup of the sql to a new place and use this as a base for the update with the new installed 2.13 files. It works all well, but with the e-mail error.

So, it would be nice if I could use the new features of the e-mail module, but this is not possible for me ...

Have someone a hint?

Best regrads
Eric
Eric

No alteration

Postby Eric » Fri May 06, 2005 6:59 pm

Hi,

I installed all new a second time, so I have a pretty new and clean system. But I cannot see the content of the e-mail folders. On the right side there is always 0/0. But the folders show even the number of new emails ...

Who knows the answer or has a hint? I have my imap account at gmx.net, but with the imap at web.de I get the same errors.

Eric
lonesomewalker

Help...

Postby lonesomewalker » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:46 am

Well, i have the same problem, but i think here we have to wait...

i also have this problem with a own webpack at hosteurope, but they also can't help, cause its not a supported script, ...

i remember the version 2.10, there everything was okay...

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:38 pm

Got the same error on a fresh install.

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:16 pm

in the sort rutine in imap.class.inc, the imap_sort returns a empty array. But calling imap_num_msg on the connection/mailbox returns the correct number.
dkittell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dkittell » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:36 am

Many hosting providers design their own IMAP services and because of that not all services would be able to work without some modifications to the script or the Root mailbox.
I've been collecting a list to the hosting providers that work with GO flawlessly but it will be a little bit longer before to have a complete list.
David Kittell
Owner / Developer
Kittell.net