1and1 - Step 1

Having trouble installing Group-Office? No worries. Help is on the way.

Moderator: Developers

garcon77144

1and1 - Step 1

Postby garcon77144 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Hello everyone,

I need your help ! Please :)

I have an accommodation at 1and1 and I want to install GO! But during the first part of the installation it tells me:

Expose PHP: Warning. You should set expose php to off to prevent version information to be public

pspell support: Warning: No pspell extension for PHP found. The spellchecker in the e-mail composer won't work.

Error logging: Warning: PHP error logging is disabled in php.ini. It's recommended that this feature is enabled in a production environment.

libwbxml: Warning: libwbxml2 is not installed. SyncML sync will not work!

TNEF: Warning: tnef is not installed or not executable. you can't view winmail.dat attachments in the email module.

Ioncube enabled: Warning: Ioncube is not installed. The professional modules will not be enabled.

Ioncube version check: Warning: Ioncube is not installed. The professional modules will not be enabled.

CalDAV alias: Note: The alias /caldav was not detected. Please create: Alias /caldav /groupoffice/modules/caldav/calendar.php.

CalDAV autodiscovery: Note: The redirect /.well-known/caldav was not detected. Please create a redirect: Redirect 301 /.well-known/caldav /caldav

CardDAV alias: Note: The alias /carddav was not detected. Please create: Alias /carddav /groupoffice/modules/carddav/addressbook.php.

CardDAV autodiscovery: Note: The redirect /.well-known/carddav was not detected. Please create a redirect: Redirect 301 /.well-known/carddav /carddav

Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync alias: Note: The alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync was not detected. Please create: Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /groupoffice/modules/z-push/index.php.

Shared Memory Functions: InterProcessData::InitSharedMem(): PHP libraries for the use shared memory are not available. Z-push will work unreliably!

Can you help me ? Do you have to create a php.ini file? What must we put in it? Do you have a model?

Thanks thanks thanks