I am still running Group Office 6.2.125 on debian buster, but want to migrate to current 6.4 version.
According to documentation the installation has to be done by first migrating to 6.3, so I tried it by
- verifying that modules "customfields" and "search" are installed
- apt-get remove groupoffice-com
- mv /usr/share/groupoffice /root/groupofficebak
- change /etc/apt/sources.list entry to "deb http://repo.group-office.com/ 63-php-71 main"
- apt-get update
- apt-get install groupoffice
When stsrting the site on my server, I get an error:
Warning: could not run as root!
PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'groupofficecom.core_user' doesn't exist in /usr/share/groupoffice/go/base/db/Columns.php:78
Skipping module users because it's not available.
Excuting query: delete FROM `sync_user_note_book` WHERE userId not in (select id from core_user);
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'groupofficecom.core_user' doesn't exist
Query: delete FROM `sync_user_note_book` WHERE userId not in (select id from core_user);
Module installed version: 41
Module source version: 42
How can I get the core_user table? What is my mistake?
Thanks in advance for your time!