Caldav Uncaught exception Since last Update

Get help from the community here.

Moderator: Developers

michaeled

Caldav Uncaught exception Since last Update

Postby michaeled » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:36 am

Hi,

Since the last update (we are now in 6.1.41), the caldav doesn't work properly,

I can't retrieve the events on my iPhone (ios 8.1.2).

I have this issue in the Apache Log :

Code: Select all

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Sabre\\VObject\\Recur\\NoInstancesException' with message 'This recurrence rule does not generate any valid instances' in /var/www/groupoffice/go/vendor/VObject/lib/Sabre/VObject/Recur/EventIterator.php:199\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/groupoffice/go/vendor/VObject/lib/Sabre/VObject/Component/VEvent.php(33): Sabre\\VObject\\Recur\\EventIterator->__construct(Object(Sabre\\VObject\\Component\\VEvent))\n#1 /var/www/groupoffice/go/vendor/SabreDAV/lib/Sabre/CalDAV/CalendarQueryValidator.php(308): Sabre\\VObject\\Component\\VEvent->isInTimeRange(Object(DateTime), Object(DateTime))\n#2 /var/www/groupoffice/go/vendor/SabreDAV/lib/Sabre/CalDAV/CalendarQueryValidator.php(79): Sabre\\CalDAV\\CalendarQueryValidator->validateTimeRange(Object(Sabre\\VObject\\Component\\VEvent), Object(DateTime), NULL)\n#3 /var/www/groupoffice/go/vendor/SabreDAV/lib/Sabre/CalDAV/CalendarQueryValidator.php(41): Sabre\\CalDAV\\CalendarQueryValidator->validateCompFilters(Object(Sabre\\VObject\\Component\\VCalendar), Array)\n#4 /var/www/groupoffice/go/vendor/SabreDAV/lib/Sabre/CalDAV in /var/www/groupoffice/go/vendor/VObject/lib/Sabre/VObject/Recur/EventIterator.php on line 199
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Caldav Uncaught exception Since last Update

Postby mschering » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:42 am

It must be a problematic event in the database. We'll have to catch that exception in the code to get more details of the event. Please create a support ticket so I can send you some patches to debug this further.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering
Intermesh