ldapauth with imapauth problem

Get help from the community here.

Moderator: Developers

gerardbeekmans

Re: ldapauth with imapauth problem

Postby gerardbeekmans » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 pm

username isn't the same as first + last name, but I do see where you're going with that.

Exactly where should that code be added to?
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mschering » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:19 am

This must all be done in the ldapauth.config.php file.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering
Intermesh
s.dudkiewicz

Postby s.dudkiewicz » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:52 am

Hi there,
I can't find the lines you're talking about. I've got GO 3.7.5. I'd like to create email/imap accounts automatically when users are authenticated in ldap. When I add local user to GO the imap account is created automatically. The problem is when users are authenticated using ldap. I did everything written in http://group-office.com/wiki/Mailserver ,
My samaccountnames and emial's before '@' are the same, for example my username in AD/ldap is "j.kowalski" my emial is "j.kowalski@domain.com"
Please help!! :( If someone would like to help, I can paste my conf's if needed.
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mschering » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:52 am

Best regards,

Merijn Schering

Intermesh
s.dudkiewicz

Postby s.dudkiewicz » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 am

Sorry, we misunderstood each other probably because of my english. Autocreating_e-mail_accounts - will configure emial account that already exists on imap server(in GO tab email). During login process it's checking if imap account already exists. My problem is that I want to auto create account in GO and auto create account on imap server during first user logon. It works as I expected when I create GO user manually.
It would be great to do it with ldapauth. So new user in our company will be created only in AD. After that he will log into GO and he will get GO account and email account automaticaly. One password to everything. It would be great.
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mschering » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:47 am

This is tricky. We could create a quote for you to build this in. Send us an email if you're interested.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering

Intermesh
ashokj1982

Postby ashokj1982 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:42 am

mschering wrote:This is tricky. We could create a quote for you to build this in. Send us an email if you're interested.

I am also facing the same problem that the opendj user can not authenticate in imapauth. But the user can login with opendj user accounts into group-office. I cant add the email accounts and the pa_mailboxes and em_accounts table are empty. Please guide me to enable this functionality.
davidsmith121

Postby davidsmith121 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:59 am

Return to “General help”