Free/Paid Hosting that can run GO

Discuss about Group-Office development here

Moderator: Developers

dkittell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Free/Paid Hosting that can run GO

Postby dkittell » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:38 pm

wowsr wrote:I see that there aren't any free hosts that can run GO on your list. Does that mean that you haven't found any free hosts that can run GO or there aren't any that you would mention in here. I am currently looking at HostGator but I would first like to try it out on a free service. Thanks!

Wowsr, I have not found many free web hosting companies still in existence that could possibly sustain GO for a long period of time, I am open to ideas though.

If you simply want to try GO out I would suggest you try the live demo or setup a 30 day trial account.

http://www.group-office.com/Pricing+and+Sign+up
Note: If you just want to have a look at the system without signing up please visit: http://demo.group-office.eu/ and login with username: demo and password: demo

I can personally recommend Intermesh as a great company to do business with along with this great product they do have great service. If you need a hosted solution Intermesh can quote you for your needs beyond just running GO.

And no I'm not a sales person or getting an incentive to say this ;)
David Kittell
Owner / Developer
Kittell.net
julieto

Postby julieto » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm so thankful for this newly update. I've learned so many things and all questions answered here.........
pjof451

Postby pjof451 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Have a look at www.inner-circles.co.uk, we are a Group-Office enterprise partner offering a variety of preconfigured versions of GO for professional service providers with packages starting at £10 per user per month. We also offer end usser training and support.

If you have any questions please contact AskPhil@inner-circles.co.uk or PM me for more info.

Best
Phil
fantamacer

Postby fantamacer » Fri May 29, 2015 7:19 am

Quick one please. Does inner-circles have a demo version available by any chance? Image
mcharvat

Postby mcharvat » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:07 pm

fantamacer

Postby fantamacer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:01 pm

I'd personally recommend Hostgator. Just because they have outstanding rates at the moment. Just don't expect much on their tech support though. Image

Return to “Development Chats”