ISPconfig3 bridge module available

Post modules, themes or any other code you want to share with the community.

Moderator: Developers

rasobar

ISPconfig3 bridge module available

Postby rasobar » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Our co-operative is using a GroupOffice set-up with ISPconfig3 to manage e-mail accounts for various domains.
As GroupOffice is authenticating against IMAP accounts nicely, we wrote a module to sync IMAP and GO users.

Features
- generates IMAP users on ISPconfig3 depending on chosen domain
- assigns groups according to domains chosen when registering
- allows GO user to change password, vacation message, mail forward in ISPconfig3

Installation and user guide is included in the zip file.
Special thanks go to ISPconfig3 guru horfic.

--Roland
Attachments
ispconfig3_v1.0.zip
GroupOffice client for ISPconfig3
(21.29 KiB) Downloaded 341 times
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ISPconfig3 bridge module available

Postby mschering » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:14 am

Great! Maybe we should move this topic to the modules forum?
Best regards,

Merijn Schering
Intermesh
lonesomewalker

Postby lonesomewalker » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:22 pm

*sniff*

i like ISPConfig, but unfortunately we use version 2, because of more reliability :|
itzsupport

Postby itzsupport » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Dear Roland

I am also using ISPConfig (3.0.4.3 Version) and I want to connect it with GO (3.7.45 Community Version). I've downloaded the modules and placed them into groupoffice module folder, but I am not sure what you mean with the first 2 steps
1) Add a new remote user at ISPconfig3 with the following functions mail,client,server ?? I am able to create users in ISPC, but how do I assign functions to it? Or did you mean GO instead?
2) Add the ispconfig3_... parameters to the groupoffice config file /etc/groupoffice/config.php ?? I understand the config.php needs some parameters for the modules, can you show me which parameters exactly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, because I love both products!

regards
Edwin
itzsupport

Postby itzsupport » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Okay a little update

The config.php update for ispconfig modules was in the zip file after all. Yep I should've read more thoroughly
Now everything is in place, but I m stuck with the soap url for ispconfg https://<Servername>:8080/remote/
When I create a new user in group office it gives me an error: login failed username and password wrong
If I change the soap url to https://<servername>:8080/ ist give me a "looks like we got no XML document" error
I downloaded and installed php soap and rebooted server....I know this forum is mainly focussing on groupoffice,
but if anybody experienced this issue and found a solution I will be glad to hear from you

Edwin
rasobar

Postby rasobar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:51 am

The remote server which you need to specify in config.php is the ISPconfig server, where you need to create a remote user. Then GroupOffice is able to talk to ISPconfig.

Please find attached our updated version of the ISPconfig3 module, tested with GroupOffice 4.1.
[EDIT] module updated Feb 9 2013, please use this one (the version from Feb 4 had an issue with registration).
Attachments
ispconfig3.zip
ISPconfig3 bridge for GO 4.1
(9.72 KiB) Downloaded 262 times

Return to “Contributed development”