Gantt Chart

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in the other catagories :) (and of course is about Group-Office)

Moderator: Developers

dommega

Gantt Chart

Postby dommega » Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:58 pm

I have not installed GroupOffice yet, but I was wondering if thee is a Gantt Chart included. If not, will it be in development?
GSMKer_Kevin

Gantt Chart

Postby GSMKer_Kevin » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:19 am

I see this post is a little old however I'm currently working on a Gantt chart module. I have the basic plugin already accessable from GO. Working on the module features. So far it will dispaly project schedules and status. Anyone interested is welcome to submit what features their interested in and I'll see about programming them in :D
The only barriers that exists are the ones we create!
mschering
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mschering » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:45 am

Good job! I'm looking forward to see the code in action.
Best regards,

Merijn Schering
Intermesh
Radomir Boskovic

Gantt chart

Postby Radomir Boskovic » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:17 pm

I also inquired recently (since I am recent advent of GO) of Gantt chart. If I may suggest this: for a project manager, such as myself, it is important to see (on Gantt) if the project is meeting its schedule, but it is also important to superimpose the project data 1) for a given employee which participates in several projects - to see when he/she will be able to accept new engagements, or 2) for the company - to see when the company will be able to do the same, or to see when the company MUST find new clients, or perish.

Presently, we use a whiteboard. GO will be much more convenient, and if you are working on Gantt module please consider my remarks.

Unfortunately, I am a system integrator, not application programist, and I cannot help in any way.

Sincerely,
Radomir Boskovic bonex@eunet.yu
GSMKer_Kevin

Postby GSMKer_Kevin » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:40 pm

I thank you for your input as I am not a project manager. I will see about programming in those features.

You have already helped by sharing your request :)
The only barriers that exists are the ones we create!
Jayanth

Re: Gantt Chart

Postby Jayanth » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:39 pm

HI,

I am trying to integrate AMCharts with GO.
It would be great if I could get some help on the integration process.

Thanks,
Jayanth
mcharvat

Postby mcharvat » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi guys, I would like to know if there is anyone interested in Gantt Chart module. Currently there is possibility implement simple version of Gantt Chart in ExtJS 3. However you need count with some extra fees. Feel free contact me. I'll tell you additional information.
paolo.chiarabaglio

Postby paolo.chiarabaglio » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi,

I may be interested in the gantt chart!

Please send some details!

Thanks, Paolo

Return to “GroupOffice main discussion”