You can use the Funambol client to synchronize with Group-Office. This client works with the Funambol cloud service by default but it's also possible to synchronize with other syncml servers such as Group-Office.
Download Funambol from BlackBerry App World
- Launch the BlackBerry App World app on your BlackBerry smartphone. If you do not have the BlackBerry App World app on your BlackBerry, you can download it from http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/appworld/.
- Click the Search button, and enter Funambol in the Search blank, then press the trackball.
- Highlight Funambol Sync Client in the search results, then press the trackball.
- Click Download.
- Enter the credentials for your BlackBerry ID. If you don't have a BlackBerry ID, you'll need to register one at http://us.blackberry.com/id/.
Using the application
- Launch the OneMediaHub application from the Downloads folder
- Choose "I already have an account". You're not going to sync with the Funambol cloud but with your own Group-Office server. The data will be stored on Group-Office only.
- Enter your Group-Office username and password
- Enter the Syncml server URL
SyncML server URL: http://your.url.to.groupoffice/sync. If this doesn't work then an alias is missing in the webserver configuration. You can try to connect to http://your.url.to.groupoffice/modules/syncml/index.php in that case.
Username: Your Group-Office username
Password: Your Group-Office password
The default settings should work but if something goes wrong check the advanced settings of each datastore: